18 November 2006

who am i

be that luminary emergence ruthless in its furrow / moon astonish- ment mirror of it's own midnight / be plenitude unfathomable at the firmament of your vacuity / in this song of silence elusive / be pouring / shimmering steep in dreams on so sensitive waters / feel the vertiginous mystery / our miracle / ô my marvel
_____________________________________________

i am he that neither is nor is not / child of every paradoxes of space and silence / i am this embrace and resonance / this lover of Lilamayi the inconceivable magician / i am the father of a Buddha whose name is blooming within me / though beyond time my essence murmures itself indefinitely

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Vajrakin: I found this site from Wikipedia. I wanted to know more about the person who made the edits to the Six Yogas of Naropa. I will come back in the future and look some more. I have been editing the following Wikipedia articles (amongst others): Australian Dreamtime and Dreaming articles in Wikipedia as well as Maban. I feel drawn to these traditions and embracing them directly informs my dreamwork and understanding of Dream Yoga which i have not formally engaged as a part of my Dzogchen practice.
Blessings.
Beauford Stenberg
aka B9 hummingbird hovering @ Wikipedia